Inspect Your Manhole
Drainage Merseyside has a well - earned reputation throughout Birkenhead for providing thorough manhole inspection services. Because they provide direct access to your drains below, manholes are an essential part of any structure. Ensuring defects such as leaks and blockages are identified before they get worse is part of our service to you.
Welcome To Drainage Merseyside
- We draw on decades of experience in top - of - the - line manhole inspection services
- Our technicians are fully qualified to offer an in - depth and detailed analysis of the problem
- We offer a variety of services including preventative maintenance and emergency repairs
- We offer our customer 100% satisfaction in all cases
Why Choose Us
We consider health and safety highly important in manhole inspection. We are conscious of this and have therefore made a reputation of carrying out smooth manhole inspections in the Birkenhead area. When old covers and frames rust, they fuse together, causing hinges to be unstable, which in turn leads to back injuries and trapped fingers. We stop this from happening by using the appropriate tools to lift up the cover while using the appropriate hurdle system to maintain it in place.
We isolate the area of inspection to prevent outside interruption. We are well aware of the difficulties that accompany work in confined surfaces as well as the attendant psychological and physical hazards. We therefore ensure that all our workers maintain great health prior to and in the course of the manhole inspection process.
Manholes vary in size and shape, so working with a company like Drainage Merseyside, with the tools of the right size and specialty, is essential. We have inspection equipment that can be used to deliver top level solutions regardless of the conditions. The same tools help us to record data to relay to customers.
Our system of inspections is composed of distortion - free, high resolution digital cameras that have lenses with the capacity for wide angles. The complete 360 view is captured by our cameras in one go. This combination of technology and tools allows us to complete manhole inspections in a matter of minutes, and our reports are generated quickly to react accordingly.
Customer - Based Care
A good part of Drainage Merseyside's advertising comes from word of mouth. Every one of our customers is guaranteed 100% satisfaction. Our clients happily spread the word when they are satisfied with our business at the end of a manhole inspection.
By making the initial consultation as thorough as the inspection itself, we achieve great results. We calmly listen to any requirements you may have and go on to offer the appropriate solution. No matter how large the project is, our staff at Drainage Merseyside are patient and treat every customer with respect.
What We Do
Small - Sized And Major - Sized Manhole Inspections
Our experts at Drainage Merseyside use the flexibility of our equipment to provide our clients with great service for manhole inspections. Whether you're a small business, multi - national corporation or simply just a concerned citizen, we'll do it all.
In Birkenhead, we're the leader in manhole inspection because of our flexibility depending on size of operation. Our goal is to provide high quality solutions at reasonable price to our clients.
Reports From Digital Manhole Inspections
The inspection reports we provide serve for a variety of purposes. All reports that are generated in the field are assessed by our stationary team of experts before being forwarded on to you.
We are available all the time to give you extra information about the report we provide. We make sure the images in our report are high definition and you can have access to it in any format you want.
Our Inspection Report Provides A Quick Situation - Report Of The Manhole Chambers In Your Network
Manhole Maintenance And Repairs
In addition to manhole inspection, we can restore them to optimal conditions with grouts, resins and other modern restoration procedure. Our methods are tested to produce consistent results and longevity, meanwhile warding off future disturbances. Emergency Manhole Inspections
Do You Currently Have A Manhole Emergency?
Is your need for a manhole inspection report immediate? When it comes to emergency inspections, maintenance and repairs in Birkenhead, there's no better service provider to rely on than Drainage Merseyside. We can provide immediate manhole projects in no time, guaranteed by our cutting - edge equipment.
No matter the manhole problem, contact us today and we will be happy to listen to and understand your requirements. Our quotes are binding. There are no hidden fees.
Information About Birkenhead
- Drainage Birkenhead is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Birkenhead.
- To start with our Engineer in Birkenhead undertake repairs and work on Blocked Sinks, Sewer Inspections, Drain Unblocking, Drain Inspection, Structural Coating, and Blocked Drains.
- In general this also involves CCTV Drain Survey, Drain Relining, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Repairs, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Relining, and Blocked Baths.
- With regards to this our Engineer in Birkenhead offer Drain Survey, Drain Repairs, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Manhole Inspections, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Rehabilitation, and Blocked Toilets services.
- Birkenhead is a Town in Merseyside.
- Birkenhead Town Hall serves as Birkenhead's local authority administrative headquarters.
- Birkenhead is part of North West England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Our Engineer service area is formed by Birkenhead's administrative wards and subdivisions including Birkenhead and Tranmere (ward).
- Birkenhead is covered by the Ch41, Ch42 postal code area.
- Prestigious schools in Birkenhead are Birkenhead Park School, and Birkenhead Sixth Form College.
- Birkenhead Central Library offer free educational resources in Birkenhead.
- Furthering the education of Birkenhead locals is the Wirral Tramway, and Williamson Art Gallery and Museum.
- The Birkenhead area is the Birkenhead of several hospitals including St Catherine's Hospital, Birkenhead.
- Roads Connecting Birkenhead to other major towns and cities includes the A41 road.
- Bordering the Town of Birkenhead and to the south Kirkby are immediately adjacent.
- Close to Birkenhead, Wrexham can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Birkenhead is best known for Statue of John Laird, Birkenhead Priory, and Queen Victoria Monument.
- Landmarks in Birkenhead that have stood the test of time include Church of Christ the King, Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, and Church of St Paul with St Luke.
- Birkenhead encompasses notable heritage assets including Bank Buildings, Statue of John Laird, Shore Road Pumping Station, Wirral Transport Museum, and Birkenhead Mollington Street TMD.