Drainage Merseyside: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Birkenhead, Merseyside
At Drainage Merseyside, we use the best CCTV drain survey equipment to carry out a detailed inspection of your drainage system. Our CCTV technology, and our know - how, lets us accurately, and comprehensively diagnose your drainage problems.
Call Us Today. Our CCTV Drain Survey Service In Birkenhead Can Find All Kind Of Faults
- We use special camera systems that are designed for this type of work
- There's nothing we can't find with our drainage diagnosis, including displaced joints, or poorly laid pipes
- We are the go - to drainage experts in Birkenhead
Some Of The Specialist Solutions We Provide Are
Our Environmental Friendly Technique
Our CCTV drain inspection cameras forward images to our fully equipped mobile van analysis unit.
To discover the state and structural status of your drains or sewer, our professionals will examine the images.
Our comprehensive drain surveys are accurate and efficient; and with CCTV technology, they're non - invasive, too!
We Are An Authority In CCTV Drain Inspection In Birkenhead
We believe that we have perfected the use of this technology here at Drainage Merseyside We believe the specialised CCTV equipment we use is one of the best in the world Because we are committed to providing first - rate results in CCTV drain sewer inspection, we have spent resources adopting industry best practices.
Drainage Merseyside's drainage surveys are packaged with an easy - to - read report, and a viewable DVD; we want you to see your drain for yourself, before you make any decisions.
In Birkenhead, We Can Help With
Rodent Issues In Your Drainage Systems
If you have rodents in your drainage system, they can easily wreck havoc. Drainage Merseyside CCTV inspection system can easily help you find areas in your drainage system that allow access to rats and help you seal them
Your drainage system is one of the easiest ways for rats to enter your property.
By gnawing at small flaws in the pipes, rats can create a route through the pipes.
Cad Drainage Survey & ISO Accreditation
With our technology and extensive knowledge and expertise, we can provide ISO14001 drainage survey and CAD drawings that will help you in your ISO14001 accreditation effort as detailed in the current legislation.
Drainage Merseyside Smartest CCTV Inspection Technology In Birkenhead Panoramo A 360B0 Drain CCTV examination Designed For Effectiveness And Speed
Drainage Merseyside is among the first to adopt panoramic CCTV for inspection of drains in Birkenhead The Panoramo doesn't need to pan and tilt and captures all the images in a single pass during drain surveys
The camera moves at 35 centimetre per second. It not only scans the drains and sewers but also records the data. The information from the inspection can be analysed or referred to later.
LISY Save Cost And Time
The LISY sat cam CCTV system that Drainage Merseyside uses is specially designed for inspecting lateral sewers and drains This technology makes for speedy and affordable surveillance of your drain. We use it to access lateral sewers and drains straight from the mainline without having to enter your property
The LISY sat cam has an impressive range, traveling up to 100 meters along a main sewer line You can tell the system is good because even water companies have started to use it when dealing with private sewers. Our Software Ensures Good Work And Returns Cost Savings To Customers
All our CCTV drain survey equipment is high - tech, mobile, cordless and battery - operated units, which are ideal for getting around expansive properties and carrying out structural CCTV drain survey with minimal fuss. By using this equipment we enable our customers to enjoy reduced costs and faster completion of jobs
Pin - Point Analysis With Laser Pipe Profiling
To enable us to know the exact shape of a drain or sewer, we have attached a laser profiler to our CCTV equipment for inspecting drains If a pipe has deviated from its original round shape, a profiler can identify and record the anomaly.
Other conditions that can be recorded by the profiler are the size of the pipe, erosion, debris accumulation, distortion, holes, lateral protrusions and more. Nothing with a size of 1mm or more will escape the profiler.
Proteus CCTV Survey For Risky Environments
Proteus is an ATEX - rated camera that allows us to work in a high - risk environment. Public sewers rated zone 2 and other combustible environments require the use of equipment that is intrinsically safe in order to prevent the risk of generating a spark that could be disastrous in such a place. Premium Rates Drainage Merseyside CCTV Drainage Service. Call Today!
We offer our own CCTV drain survey with flair. We at Drainage Merseyside have worked for years to achieve an enviable status in Birkenhead. That's because we offer excellent services at prices that are extremely fair.
Information About Birkenhead
- Drainage Birkenhead is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Birkenhead.
- Namely our Engineer in Birkenhead take on work including Blocked Sinks, Blocked Drains, Structural Coating, Drain Unblocking, Sewer Inspections, and Drain Inspection.
- As an example this also involves CCTV Drain Survey, Sewer Relining, Blocked Baths, Drain Relining, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Repairs, and Drain Cleaning.
- Last but not least our Engineer in Birkenhead offer Drain Repairs, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Sewer Rehabilitation, Manhole Inspections, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Drain Survey, and Blocked Toilets services.
- Birkenhead is a Town located in Merseyside in England.
- Birkenhead Town Hall serves as Birkenhead's local authority administrative headquarters.
- Birkenhead is based within North West England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Wards in Birkenhead are usually named after thoroughfares, neighbourhoods and parishes, these include Birkenhead and Tranmere (ward) and are covered by our Engineer.
- Birkenhead comes under the Ch41, Ch42 postal code.
- Well-known schools in Birkenhead are Birkenhead Sixth Form College, and Birkenhead Park School.
- Birkenhead Central Library offer free educational resources in Birkenhead.
- Provide a physical education forum within Birkenhead is the Williamson Art Gallery and Museum, and Wirral Tramway.
- St Catherine's Hospital, Birkenhead deliver services locally to the Birkenhead area.
- Integral major roads in Birkenhead include the A41 road.
- Close to Birkenhead, Kirkby are positioned immediately to the south of the Town.
- Close to Birkenhead, Wrexham can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Birkenhead reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Statue of John Laird, Birkenhead Priory, and Queen Victoria Monument.
- Famous buildings include Church of Christ the King, Church of St Paul with St Luke, and Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception within Birkenhead.
- Situated in Birkenhead, notable heritage assets include Birkenhead Mollington Street TMD, Shore Road Pumping Station, Bank Buildings, Wirral Transport Museum, and Statue of John Laird.